See all job listings
Bleuler Psychotherapy Center
Bleuler Psychotherapy Center (Established 1949) is a large and longstanding not-for-profit community outpatient clinic in Forest Hills, Queens. Bleuler employs a Clinical Staff of over 80, has a patient population of 2000, conducts approximately 40 new patient intakes per week, and close to 60,000 patient contacts per year. We are seeking a Full-Time Clinical Director for clinical oversight of our Mental Health Program (OMH article 31). This is a Senior Management position with direct oversight of several Clinical Supervisor positions. The ideal candidate will not only have clinical operations and managerial experience, but also will be someone who can adapt to the evolving Managed Medicaid Value Based Payment structure.
The Clinical Director will be responsible for:
• Direct supervision of Clinical Supervisors
• Clinical development of the clinical staff
• Incident Review processes and committee
• Operating a balanced quality / cost program with demonstrated fiscal accountability
• Interfacing clinical practice with 3rd party requirements
• Oversight of day to day clinical issues and solutions
• Management of patient and staff complaints / issues.
• Ongoing compliance management of OMH Article 31 and OASAS article 32 regulations
• Development and revision of clinical policies and forms to improve quality of care.
• Interviewing and hiring of new clinical staff
• Assuring the orientation of new clinicians and interns.
• Providing orientation to new Clinical Supervisors and Psychiatrists
• Progressive program development to include additional service models
• NYS Licensed Psychologist or LCSW
• 5 years of supervision / management experience
• Experience with 3rd Party payment requirements
• Comfortable with a balance of clinical and operational oversight
• Candidate is expected to have working knowledge of OMH 599 Regulations
• Must have policy and forms development experience
• Electronic Health Record experience
Bleuler offers a generous salary package to include: Health and Dental Insurance, Vacation and Sick days, and Pension.
Dr Steven Helfand
Posted on 08/03/18; CVMHA ID #12246