See all job listings
Part Time High School Teacher
The Guidance Center of Westchester
POSITION: Part Time High School Teacher
PROGRAM: Rebound –High School Program
HOURS: 9:00am-12:00 pm daily, Monday-Friday, following school calendar
The Guidance Center of Westchester’s Rebound program is seeking a part-time teacher to supervise 15 High School students on Home & Hospital Instruction in a group setting, instruct students on an individual basis, help students remain current with their regular classes and provide reports and communication with the student’s home school.
This is a start – up program for high school students.
• Develop an academic plan for each student;
• Make sure the student is following the plan with APEX curriculum
• Make sure the student is following IEP goals
• Assist students with learning activities
• Cooperate with other Rebound staff
• Maintain open lines of communication with students, Rebound staff, and parents.
• Provides communication with the students’ home school
• Writing monthly progress reports for the schools
• Possess a positive and professional attitude
• Possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to instruct high school students including those with disabilities
• Ability to motivate students.
• Ability to maintain a clean and orderly environment.
SALARY RANGE: $55.00 per hour
New or retired teachers please apply!
SEND RESUMES TO: Amy Gelles
Posted on 12/13/18; CVMHA ID #12547