See all job listings
Fee-For-Service Clinicians for Evenings and Saturdays
The Guidance Center of Westchester
PROGRAM: Mental Health Programs
HOURS: 12 -15 hours/week, Weekday Evenings and Saturdays
TGCW Mental Health Programs is seeking experienced licensed social workers and other mental health professionals to join our multidisciplinary team in the provision of comprehensive mental health services to the people of all ages at our New Rochelle and/or our Mt. Vernon Clinic. Fee for Service clinicians are responsible for working fairly independently with minimal supervision while providing diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, as well as individual, family and group psychotherapy, during the evening and/or Saturday hours
• New York State Licensed Clinician (LMSW, LCSW, LCSW-R, LMFT, or LMHC)
• Fluent in both English and Spanish a plus.
• 3-5 years’ experience completing assessments and providing psychotherapy.
• Experience working with children, adolescents, adults, elderly, families, alcoholism, other addictions, SPMI, complex trauma and psychosocial stressors of poverty, abuse, abandonment, grief/loss, foster care, low/no literacy and criminal justice involvement.
• Familiarity with OMH documentation requirements, including intake and assessment, medical necessity, treatment planning and clinical/psychotherapy interventions from the start of the treatment though termination.
• Ability to utilize electronic medical record while documenting collaboratively.
• Experienced with substance use treatment and/or CASAC a plus.
• LCSWs preferred.
SALARY: $35-$55 an hour depending on experience
CONTACT PERSON: Eleni Galiatsos
Posted on 12/18/18; CVMHA ID #12555