See all job listings
WellLife Network Inc
- Conduct initial and ongoing assessments of individual assigned, reflecting strengths, identified needs and goals. Monitors and coordinates all care.
- Collaborates with community providers to ensure goal directed care planning.
- Advocates/supports individual to ensure access to resources.
- Maintain accurate and timely record keeping.
- Conduct crisis intervention when needed.
- Participates in team meetings to provide feedback around individuals medical, psychosocial and comorbidities. Offer resources and services to team members pertaining to medical, psychosocial and/or chemical abuse issues.
- Engage in comprehensive service planning face to face or over the phone.
- Attends training sessions to keep current on changes and enhance skill level.
- Responsible for company equipment.
- Available for emergency coverage as needed.
- Follow program guidelines.
- Report any concerns or issues on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Masters degree in social service field plus two years experience in Human Services or a Bachelors degree in a social service field plus 4 years experience in Human Services preferred. A Masters degree in a social service field plus one years experience in Human Services or a Bachelors degree in any field plus five years experience in Human Services required.
- NYS drivers license and access to a vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Experience working with mental health consumers
Lisa Maher - lisa.maher@WellLifeNetwork.org
Michael Greshes - Michael.greshes@WellLifeNetwork.org
Posted on 12/21/18; CVMHA ID #12565