See all job listings
OVERVIEW: The Social Worker is responsible for individual and group clinical intervention in the PROS program. Provide recovery-oriented and culturally competent services. Works collaboratively with the PROS team.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
1. Responsible for providing person-centered services to a caseload of individual participants, including case management, and psychotherapy and/or counseling.
2. Completes paperwork in a timely manner, including treatment plans, monthly and individual session notes, and other assessments and documentation as required.
3. Coordinates PROS services for participants on caseload in conjunction with PROS team members, including other staff leading groups, vocational staff, psychiatrist, nurse practitioner, and nurse.
4. Develop and lead a variety of groups, including groups with established curricula, as well as initiating new groups and creating new curricula.
5. Carry organizational responsibilities in the PROS program, as assigned, e.g., coordinating a kitchen team, administering transportation or CACFP documentation, specializing in services for a sub-population such as participants with co-occurring substance abuse issues or young adults, etc.
6. Conduct family and collateral meetings as needed for individuals on caseload.
7. Collaborate with participants’ outside providers, e.g., medical providers, residential programs, and care management.
8. Plans, coordinates, and facilitates activities and special events as needed.
9. Supervise student interns as needed, after achieving 3 years in the profession.
10. Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree in Social Work, (MSW), with a suggested one year of relevant experience with similar population or services. LMSW or LCSW certification required. Spanish speaking preferred.
Determined by HR
Christina Mango email@example.com , phone 718-282-3425
Posted on 03/20/19; CVMHA ID #12708