See all job listings
1. Complete comprehensive assessments of individuals to determine their needs and appropriateness for enrollment into HCBS. Provide a written report of findings of assessments to be incorporated into their support plans. This assessment will be used to document the individual’s eligibility for Home & Community Based Services.
2. Write and maintain current support plan for each individual receiving services.
3. Document treatment in Electronic Health Records (EHR) notes that document the service provision which includes assessment of progress based on Plan of Care (POC).
4. Acts as leader/facilitator of activities for which program participants are assigned. Develops curricula and group protocols as necessary.
5. Participates in individual, group, family and other collateral meetings on and off-site.
6. Provides referrals to other programs and services.
7. Participates in the discharge planning process including initiation of all necessary referrals.
8. Acts as liaison with other agencies to provide information about HCBS and to asses new referrals.
9. Attends all scheduled staff meetings, and mandatory in‑service training. Participates actively in individual and group supervision.
10. Communicates information with all staff and supervisor(s) verbally and in writing for the purpose of giving instructions, providing feedback and adjusting work practices.
11. Maintains required written documentation including written assessments, individual service plans and reviews, progress notes and contact notes.
12. Must be able to communicate information verbally and in writing for the purpose of giving instructions and providing feedback.
13. Provides coverage as assigned for absent staff.
14. Comply with all Program, WellLife Network, DOHMH and OMH policies and procedures, including those regarding patient rights, documentation and incident reporting.
15. Maintains caseload and insures medical record meets all agency, CMS, DOHMH and OMH requirements.
16. Responsible for reporting and documenting all incidents to immediate supervisor within 24 hours.
17. Represents program at meetings, trainings not otherwise specified.
18. Drive facility vehicle when the need arises.
1. Experience working with psychiatric population or in other fields of Human Services.
2. Clean and valid NYS License and access to a vehicle.
3. Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy required.
Please send resume to:
Posted on 03/29/19; CVMHA ID #12720