See all job listings
Lower Eastside Service Center
BASIC FUNCTION: Oversees the day-to-day operation of supportive housing program and assures the program operates efficiently and in compliance with the policies and procedures of agency and government contracts.
- Responsible for the overall operation of the program, monitoring program budget and on-site financial procedures and records
- Provides leadership and supervision to all program staff
- Assures maximum occupancy of building and program quality assurance
- Liaises with project's co-sponsors, managing agents, community agencies
- Supervision of tenant initiatives and overall development of tenant community
- Identifies systemic problems in program & administrative domains, guiding staff toward developing a plan of action that addresses the problem and documents the solution in the form of program policy
- Monitors the intake of all new residents
- Develops contacts with various agencies in order to refer clients as needed
- Develops internal audit procedure in order to ensure that resident case files are in compliance with both agency policies and governmental contract regulations
- Facilitates monthly community meetings, case conferences and staff meetings
- Attends monthly community board meetings
- Knowledgeable with Foothold database, quality assurance, data entry, evaluation, etc.
- Knowledgeable with HUD contracts requirements
- Knowledgeable with HUD Annual Performance Review (APR).
- Knowledgeable with the NYC CoC Continuum of Care and Annual Evaluation Process.
- Knowledgeable with DOHMH Contract and Standards, Level of Service Report and MAVEN Database.
- Knowledgeable with HPD requirements, HQS Inspections and Annual Recertification process.
- MSW REQUIRED with minimum of 5 years in human services and administration.
- Significant previous supervisory experience, prior experience working within a family supportive housing program preferred, experience interfacing with both operations and clinical services, and working with homeless families.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to juggle multiple priorities, skilled in managing and leading staff.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and experience with Foothold case management software or similar software preferred.
To submit your cover letter, salary requirements and resume online, please go to: https://lesc.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/dd1e8605-eedb-d899-a2e9-22746852ad3a/apply?source=970010-CS-16986
Posted on 05/07/19; CVMHA ID #12798